Providence Classical School of Rock Hill is an excellent choice for capable and motivated students who enjoy the challenge of learning. Admission to Providence Classical School is based on the applicant’s performance on a placement test, previous academic record, and family interview. The purpose of the admissions process is to ensure a good fit between Providence Classical School and the student.
To discover more about Providence Classical School, we urge you to follow these steps:
- Request an information packet by calling (803) 900-9582 or by sending us a message at email@example.com.
- Attend an Open House if possible.
Once you have decided to apply to Providence Classical School for your student, submit the following:
- a completed application form (if needed, additional student application forms and teacher recommendation forms are available);
- copies of the most recent report card and standardized test scores (if applicable);
- if homeschooled, a summary of the most recent courses of study;
- a $75.00 application fee per family.
When your application packet is complete, we will contact you to schedule a placement test and interview.
Your student becomes officially enrolled when the bottom portion of his or her acceptance letter is returned with the enrollment fee. Please see our Tuition and Schedule page for more information on enrollment fees.
To speak further with someone about admission to Providence Classical School, please call (803) 900-9582 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.