Thank you for considering Providence Classical School of Rock Hill.
We invite you to learn more About Us. You may begin the admissions process by visiting our Prospective Families page. Our application and admission process is outlined below.
For more information, please call (803) 900-9582 or email our Admissions Director, Nikki Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providence Classical School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Steps to Admission
1. Fill out our online application and pay the $150 application fee.
- One (1) Family Application per family
- One (1) Student Application per student
Once we have received your applications, our Admissions Director will contact you to schedule;
- Individual Student Entrance Testing
- Parent Interview with both parents if possible
After our admission deadline, our admission committee will meet and then we will send out acceptance letters.